I got the call today that our TA had come in, however our province's adoption office is closed due to the swine flu. Our agency rep is calling China tonight to see what can be worked out. I hope we get good news tomorrow!
04/17/09 I-800 approval arrives and copy is sent to agency
03/27/09 I-800 packet leaves Louisa for processing
03/23/09 LOA
11/14/08 LID estimated
11/07/08 DTC
09/22/08 I-800A approval received
08/22/08 Fingerprints taken in Norfolk
08/08/08 Anna & Abbies adoptions refinalized in the U.S.
05/22/08 I-800A form received by INS
05/12/08 Homestudy done
02/26/08 Death of Kim's Grandmother
02/26/08 Decision made to adopt Hai (notified agency)
Welcome to our latest journey
It is with a sense of wonder and excitement that we begin our new journey toward welcoming our little son-to-be into our family. Please join us in prayer and laughter, tears and yearning as we push on to meet him face to face and become his forever family.
1 comment:
So happy for you guys!!! Get packing (if you haven't already) 'cause it won't be long now. So exciting!
Post a Comment